Designed for modern living, this absolutely stunning house is the perfect place for a couple or young family looking to begin a new chapter…
• 23:00 – time The Turng Key closes daily
• 281 – £ rent per month including service charge
• 55 – % shared ownership
• 30 – £ monthly service charge
• 15 – minutes drive to Centre:MK
• 0 – premium!!
Why buy this home?
“We decided to buy on the shared ownership scheme because it was more affordable and meant we could save a larger deposit to buy our next home. We chose Newton Leys because not only is it a convenient location, but the community here is amazing and you feel so safe”.
Even though this beautiful house is only three years old, the current owners have made various upgrades and improvements, meaning all you need to do is move your furniture in…
As soon as you walk through the front door the open-plan living space invites you in. A stylish Karndean floor runs throughout the entirety of the downstairs including the WC, which is very hardwearing and easy to clean. A utility cupboard offers space to hang up coats and put away shoes. It also houses the washing machine which the owners moved here to free up cupboard space in the kitchen.
The kitchen itself has white high gloss units and grey worktops. A fridge/freezer and dishwasher are both integrated, but 10 cupboards and 5 drawers provide ample space for all your crockery and groceries. The horseshoe shape provides a natural separation between the kitchen and the living room, but the extended worktop also doubles up as a useful breakfast bar.
The main feature of the living space is the classy tiled TV surround the current owners have installed. Fibre to the property also means internet speeds of up to 75 mbps, so you can stream without the frustration of pixelated picture quality. French doors lead on to the rear garden which will surprise you with its size. “We actually originally reserved another plot, but one even we came to the development and saw the size of this garden….the next morning we changed which plot we were buying!”. This is because the garden wraps behind the driveway which is long enough to fit up to three cars.
Upstairs are two good sized double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes in the second. The master bedroom has ample space for wardrobes and has been tastefully decorated, as has the whole of the house. The bathroom has monochrome tiles surrounding the bath and overhead shower, and is finished off with a mirrored wall to create the illusion of more space.
The Housing Association for this beautiful house is Catalyst Housing who have a requirement that your income must be at least £44,316 per annum, you must have at least a 10% deposit, you can not own any other property and cannot have outstanding credit issues (CCJ’s etc) to be eligible for a shared ownership property. You must also register with your local Help to Buy agent to apply for this property – we can help you with the process if you are not already registered.
This stunning home is offered at a 55% share with no premium. The current rent on the other 45% is £281 per month and there is also a monthly service charge of just £30.
More about the location…..
For a new development, Newton Leys is steeped in history. with some parts dating back as far as the Iron Age. However, it was more recently famous for brick-making from the late 19th Century, in the form of Newton Longville Brickworks. When the Brickworks closed in 1978, an old claypit was flooded to create Jubilee Lake, now more commonly known as Willow Lake, easily the jewel in Newton Leys’ crown.
Newton Leys is a district that covers the southern tip of Bletchley and is split between the Borough of Milton Keynes and Aylesbury Vale. Conveniently located next to the A4146 and A5, it gives easy access to Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzard and the M1. You have a choice of either Bletchley or Leighton Buzzard Train Stations which both offer services directly into London Euston.
Newton Leys Pavilion is now open and has daily classes such as Five Star Fitness, Badminton, Amy’s Dance Academy, Zumba and Yoga. There is also a community hall and meeting rooms, making it ideal for parties and private functions.
In 2017 Newton Leys District Centre opened providing local conveniences such as a Costa, Chinese Takeaway, Fish and Chip Shop, Dry Cleaners, Hair Salon and a 8000 sq. ft Asda. The Turing Key pub opened its doors at the end of April and has already become the heart of the community. It is in good company as there numerous village pubs within a few miles such as The Three Locks at Stoke Hammond, The Crooked Billet at Newton Longville and The Betsey Wynne at Swanbourne.
|Address:||San Andres Drive, Newton Leys|
|Post Code:||MK3 5GG|