The main attraction of this great apartment is the semi open-plan lounge/kitchen. It has enough space for sofas and a dining area, and can be laid out in numerous variations as it is wider than some other styles. The kitchen has an integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine to create modern clean lines. One thing you’ll notice is the amount of storage space in the kitchen which is created thanks to its U-shape. As it is semi open-plan, you don’t feel as though you spend all your time in one room and also means you don’t have to look at the mess you’ve made whilst enjoying dinner!
The bathroom feels nice and clean with white tiles surrounding the bath and overhead shower. The bedroom has ample space for a double bed and wardrobes, however if you wanted more space you could take advantage of one of the storage cupboards and convert it to a built-in wardrobe. This is because there isn’t just one but two storage cupboards in the hallway.
Parking is provided by an allocated space, and there is also ample communal parking available. There is also a lockable bike shed for the apartment block.
The Housing Association for this apartment is Paradigm who have a requirement that your income must be less than £80,000 per annum, you can not own any other property and cannot have outstanding credit issues (CCJ’s etc) to be eligible for a shared ownership property. You must also register with your local Help to Buy agent to apply for this property – we can help you with the process if you are not already registered.
This stunning home is offered at a 60% share with no premium. The current rent on the other 40% is £186 per month and there is also an annual ground rent charge of just £150 (approx.).
More about the location…..
For a new development, Newton Leys is steeped in history. with some parts dating back as far as the Iron Age. However, it was more recently famous for brick-making from the late 19th Century, in the form of Newton Longville Brickworks. When the Brickworks closed in 1978, an old claypit was flooded to create Jubilee Lake, now more commonly known as Willow Lake, easily the jewel in Newton Leys’ crown.
Newton Leys is a district that covers the southern tip of Bletchley and is split between the Borough of Milton Keynes and Aylesbury Vale. Conveniently located next to the A4146 and A5, it gives easy access to Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzard and the M1. You have a choice of either Bletchley or Leighton Buzzard Train Stations which both offer services directly into London Euston.
Newton Leys Pavilion is now open and has daily classes such as Five Star Fitness, Badminton, Amy’s Dance Academy, Zumba and Yoga. There is also a community hall and meeting rooms, making it ideal for parties and private functions.
In 2017 Newton Leys District Centre opened providing local conveniences such as a Costa, Chinese Takeaway, Fish and Chip Shop, Dry Cleaners, Hair Salon and a 8000 sq. ft Asda. The Turing Key pub opened its doors in April 2019 and has already become the heart of the community. It is in good company as there numerous village pubs within a few miles such as The Three Locks at Stoke Hammond, The Crooked Billet at Newton Longville and The Betsey Wynne at Swanbourne.
|Address:||San Andres Drive, Newton Leys|
|Post Code:||MK3 5GG|